The Other Poker Face Soraya

I don't care what you think of me, I wasn't born to please you. oh.. and Happy Reading :)

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

St. Ives Green Tea & Scrub Review

Yeay im among the luckiest girls that been appointed by St.Ives to try their new product. And am going to make an honest review based on my ‘real’ experience of using St. Ives' products.

Pick of the week!

St. Ives Green Tea Cleanser

I am a huge fan of St.Ives Green Tea series!! And please take note that I didn’t get paid a single cent from them. They deserve this compliment. The thing about the green cleanser is it definitely helps reducing the size of my not-so-many pimples ;p and calms redness. The cleanser leaves my skin super soft ( no kidding) and smells really good.

St. Ives Green Tea Scrub

Okay, regardless the fact that been stated at the back of the sachet telling me that ‘Used daily for best results’, I am clearly sure I can’t buy on that. Need to be extra careful because I have a quite sensitive skin. So yeah, definitely can’t do the scrub regularly either, cause it may result in rashes. Apart from that, try ittt!!~! OOhooh the scrub is skin-soothing ( i love the ‘micro-beans’). Nevertheless, to be honest, i am not sure with the users that hv dry skin whether it’s gonna suits them well or not.

Overall, I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.

Great product & really worth the $$!



No comments:

Post a Comment