The Other Poker Face Soraya

I don't care what you think of me, I wasn't born to please you. oh.. and Happy Reading :)

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Take off the glasses, you are rosing up my view

Pergh.. gambar di atas nampak sangat joyah dan kepoh heheheh ;p

It seems like forever since the last time i've injected my hp ink here. been too busy with stuff. and for those who loyally doing a part time job as my stalker ( no offense, once in a while ill stalk people as well, so kosong kosong ar.. ehheh). For the very first time in my entire universe life, I've abandoned muka buku saya aka facebook.Like for real. of course ill reactivate my account but not anytime soon. at least till i pulling an all-nighter to finish my assignment. Yeah of course I cant help myself from lurking around facebook and facestalking. But I'm not being the real me.. Cause even though I own more than one Prius and 2000 friends, vigilantly, i wont pretend to know them. I hardly know half of these people.

I need my daily-dose-real-life of entertainment !!

Restating the obvious, I might as well change to the new book: Fakebook. With Fakebook, I can be your partner, your sister, your worst enemy, your best-est friend, the girl of your dream, your future wife or the bitch . depends on how you treat me. Isn't it ironic? =)

Come on, i bet on my new ed hardy shirt that most of you experience similar situation:)

Urghh... Encik lelaki,when a woman in her silent mode, it's either she's over thinking, tired of waiting, falling apart, crying inside or maybe.. just maybe.. she's stuck up with her never ending asgmt. Like me. I'm in the middle of finishing my thesis and my 2other asgmts. There are plenty of options for me to choose for the topic of my research proposal. should i choose sustainable tourism? or hotel operation? or maybe staging memorable event? how about the research design..? qualitative? quantitative? mixture of both? syyyhhhss.. stop it cik so. Dear life, please be my nail so i can be your finger.. and we both can live happily ever after.

Dah dah.. back to work!
.
Miss me much? Till we meet again love :)
Cik So

No comments:

Post a Comment