The Other Poker Face Soraya

I don't care what you think of me, I wasn't born to please you. oh.. and Happy Reading :)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A day @ the museum sheesh the stress away!

I'm capable of having brain panic attack whenever I've been stuck up with load of assignments. As much as i want to believe that I AM a multitasker, the truth is .. yes i am =) . It's just that I cant be selfish and utterly persecute my dear self when it comes to 3 assignments, 1 thesis. I just love my dear self too much. urghhh.. Yes I'm a master student, but I'm not a master in torturing myself. uhuk uhuk.


One thing bout me, cause I'm in LURVEEEE with myself sooo much, I LURVEEE to reward myself too. If let say, I managed to study non stop for 2hours without even have this cruel intention to open facebook and stalk my frenemies.. I will ting a ling ling ring ling myself. Subsequently, (pergh, selalu pakai ayat ni dalam thesis) hahaah.. okey, one fine beautiful day, heard the birds singing their morning song side by side while me on my bed, stretching out  my legs and peacefully humming Bruno Mars' song, 'Lazy'




Hurm... tak boleh jadi nih. As usual i'll feel guilty towards myself if there's no productive activities going on. As much as I want to lay and stay on my comfort zone, I know I hv to get up and recharge my energy batt and synchronize with motivation and drive. Yes, Cik Yaya, gambatee! Where should I go, at 10am in the morning...thinking, rejuvenating, bathing, yawning.. 


An apple a day keeps the doctor away..
oh, have you ever heard of .....
"A day at the museum sheesh the stress away"
Well.. you should try it !




* Thanks Lauren sweetie for accompanying  me to the museum even though i can see clearly you dont really like it hahaha.. Partypeople to Museumpeople.. na ahh ....*


Queensland Museum at Southbank
What was my agenda again? oh yes... kosongkan  minda, jangan berfikir... tengok je and enjoy. what i like about the museum was I can snap photos, I can walk directly up to all exhibits without any crowds surrounding me and  without any security barriers blocking my view. well yeah, there were some arts that made me think 'what the eff.. fuyooo.. urgh.. and what was that again?' but since my aim was to chill and loosen up, so what the fish.. 



                                      colorful trash bags


                            Display of silent players photographs 


LEGOOOOLOGOLOGLOLEGO
Awww... Cutie pie!

Illusion..My favourite =)


I've spent almost 10minutes for this thing. Mesmerized!

And this parking lot tooo.. :)

Lauren's personal favourite =)





Spent almost 2hours with Lauren in the museum . Even though I'm not really into artsy fartsy thingy but I don't mind doing and having one once in a while and I must say that yes, it has expanded my knowledge and my imagination. No, it's not beyond amazing, but it's nice. urm, hope in near future, i'll have this kind of opportunity again). Well, I've spotted that the next exhibition will be about 'The way we rock' with rockstar playing his quitar  (of course in light of current situation).  so yes, guess I'll be seeing you again mrs.museum 

No comments:

Post a Comment