The Other Poker Face Soraya

I don't care what you think of me, I wasn't born to please you. oh.. and Happy Reading :)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Passion with Foodies =)

Makan suka saya ..Err.. Maksud saya, saya suka makan hekhekhekhek

I love to eat for obvious reason. I mean who doesn't? Unless you can't eat it because your bf thinks you are fat (which is ridiculous, please slap him for me will ya?) or maybe you want to look and feelingfeeling like a model (yes sistah, with your eyes painted black, you and panda .. no difference) or maybe you want to look stunning and gorgeous on your wedding day ..

But am not blaming them as me facing the same problem as well. I cant eat without feeling guilty to myself. It's like I've betrayed myself for eating a lot. then I will try to cut down the calories, and will boost up my exercise regime ( and hope can trick my cells into burning more fat) and will weigh myself every 5hours.

Hurm, i remembered my doctor once told me that: (eceh my doctor konon, macam kaya je ada personal doctor, no lah, i went for a medical check up and ask for his advice regarding how to stay healthy)


Just eat all you want, Enjoy your life and 
Be happy, While you can...

come to think of it, I think he's right :)

So, Chop Chop! I want to share my passion with food ( which began more than 20years ago when i was still..err..baby?) meh share share meh...

           Giant Curry Puff with vanilla ice cream & banana slice inside. 
                                     Telan air liur bebanyak yer. 


Ini namanya nasi lemak berfrench fries topping with bega melting cheese


Walawei, menate gapo dio nih... Kawe pun dok tahu.. This is yummyslurpeelicious OySterS. My fav exotic food for long long long time. Had this at Japanese Restaurant, Adelaide Australia but heyaheya, can simply get it at RedBox TheCurve. They serve Oysters yeah!


                                           FuyyooOOoo Burger Ramly !


                                 Mee Goreng Basah cili lebih tak mau taugeh 


Can't stand this anymore! I really cant... It's SooOOooOO Tempting. Yes, looks can be deceiving but not this look! Okey guys, later!! (sambil lari lari manja pegi mamak sebelah, err.. sejak bila Brisbane got Mamak?)



No comments:

Post a Comment