The Other Poker Face Soraya

I don't care what you think of me, I wasn't born to please you. oh.. and Happy Reading :)

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Road Trip to La La Land



Dearies, 
Please take note that my fingers not going to tap anything on keyboard starting from 22nd till 25th of April cause we're all going for a horlicks-Day! yeay yeay! Easter Break is approaching vroom vroom fast and me with good friends of mine have been debating on where when to do (okay, not exactly debating, we were just discussing in the most appropriate manner.. wink!). Therefore, after some so-called 'discussion', we decided to spend our Easter Break enjoying an age old Australian university student tradition... 

taking a ROAD TRIP!

This time around we are heading to Hervey Bay (299km from Brisbane). It's going to be a cheap holiday cause we eagerly want to experience student's style of holiday. And yes specifically we don't want to just sit around campus and room doing homework. Not that we've never experienced it before. Last year during easter break, we've went to New South Wales. We drove (yes .. including me.. jangan buat pengsan terkejut tak percaya ye.. hehehe ) from Brisbane and it takes us 398 km to safely arrived at Coffs Harbour (NSW). 


I put loads of sugar for this trip as the trip itself is the reason for the fantabulous vacation. Without doubt, we are going to make stops along the way and hopefully along the way, we are going to experience the best moments in life. What I like about traveling is .. it makes me understand myself better, and I can actually feel the bound between the wide world and my inner self. Simply amazing. 


   “He who does not travel does not know the value of men.” – Moorish proverb

(Hurm.. I'm going to make another post about traveling .. one fine perfect sweet day with birds singing and shout side by side and give me the exact magical moment that inspires me to write, or simply put.. when i have time. Goodness cik yaya, what an excuse!  ;)


till we meet again....
 Light of step, Glad of Heart.


Awesome Event Planner, 
Cik Yaya

2 comments:

  1. i balik msia kita buat road trip sendirik maw nggak abg monyet itu adalah hanjeng yg mukanya legend tapi hati sungguh cute ;p

    ReplyDelete